Sports Therapy is an aspect of healthcare for everyone, concerning the prevention, diagnosis and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries.
Our sports therapist Tom Casey has a passion about giving patients the highest quality of care provides a holistic approach to help you overcome you complaint/injury.
Tom’s approach is to firstly listen to you, gain an understanding of your background and discuss your complaint/injury. Following your assessment, an appropriate treatment plan will be given, based around you, your goals and diagnosis. Tom may perform manual therapy. Tom is also qualified to use both Shockwave Therapy and Focused Electromagnetic Therapy should these treatments be suitable and deemed beneficial.
Tom is able to treat a variety of musculoskeletal pathologies such as:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder pain(impingement, scapula pain, tenditis)
- Elbow pain (nerve pain, tennis/golfers elbow, bursitis, tendinitis)
- Wrist pain (sprains, tendinitis)
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain (osteoarthritis, impingement, muscle pain, bursitis)
- Knee pain (ligament sprain, meniscal damage, tendinitis)
- Ankle pain (ligament sprain, impingement, tendinitis)
- Heel pain (plantar, fasciitis, Achilles, tendinitis)